YCM NTC Series
YCM NTC Series Turning Center
- The 30° One-piece Slanted Bed Design, extends the space for chips removal.
- Cross type ribs inside the base design provides the best rigidity.
- Durable Meehanite casting is adopted to simulate the structural deformation of the body under various conditions, integrated with YCM hand scrapping skills for box guideways, which ensures the best accuracy and lifetime.
- The X/Z-axis boxway design with wear-resistant pad strengthens rigidity and damping capacity for reducing vibration.
- High Precision Spindle
- Hole through draw bar for bars of Ø65mm (8″) & Ø51mm (6″)
- The spindle is equipped with position encoder to detect speed and correct position.
- With milling function spindle, the indexing accuracy is up to 0.001°.
- High Performance Y-axis Complex Machining
- Integrated Y-axis function with live tooling turret for X, Y, Z feeding, which is best for complex machining.
- The orthogonal Y-axis is designed for maintaining machining accuracy.
- Modularized Design for Tailstock and Sub Spindle
- Except for standard manual tailstock, programmable tailstock and servo tailstock are available.
The whole machining line is completed in a temperature-controlled environment to maintain outstanding quality and accuracy.
Inherited principle of space-saving design
In response to user requests for more tools made after the release of the USL-300 model, the USL-480 can be fitted with four standard tools. The remarkably slimmed-down USL-480 is only 480mm wide with the 160mm-long X-axis stroke maintained.
In pursuit of high-precision cutting
The built-in spindle with “zero-center design” lessens the relative displacement of the spindle unit and achieves greater cutting accuracy.
Shortened cycle time
The built-in spindle motor demonstrates a significant reduction in rise time (0 to 10,000min-1) to 1 second or less.* With the automatic loading mechanism installed, the time required for workpiece loading is only 4 seconds.
Only 1,150 mm machine width Ultra-Compact Design
The machine is a slim design with width of only 1,150mm and still comes with a 120mm stroke X-Axis and 230mm stroke Z-Axis. Even with a slim width, it is still designed with 450mm door opening. The machine accessories are placed in front or in accessible locations on the machine as emphasis to routine maintenance.
Takamaz XY-2000 Plus
TAKAMAZ’s top compound machining center “XY-2000” has been redesigned. We have developed this specifically to provide larger work diameter, higher-level compound machining, and increased productivity, without changing the floor space. The first spindle is capable of bar work diameters up to a maximum of φ65mm※. Complex milling work is greatly considered with the combination of Y-axis control and rotary tools. This brings to fruition a high-functionality multi-machine capable of bar work and chuck work, expanding the capabilities in the area of lathe machining.
The maximum bar work diameter is φ51mm, standard, and an 8-inch chuck can be mounted on both spindles. In addition, for the first spindle only, it is possible to modify the spindle to handle bar work diameters up to φ65mm.
Along with increased spindle diameter, the spindle motor power is also increased. An AC18.5/15kW motor is mounted for the first spindle while an AC11/7.5kW motor for the second spindle is mounted, making it possible to perform at even higher level of compound machining, and then some.