FEELER FMH Series
FEELER HORIZONTAL MACHINING CENTERS
No matter whether it is precision parts machining or general mold machining, the new generation FMH Series horizontal machining center from FEELER will provide you with the outstanding performance that you’ve came to expect. The FMH Series is carefully designed and engineered for the utmost accuracy.
EXCELLENT FOR DIVERSIFIED INDUSTRIES
• Precision(profiled) Parts Machining
• General Mold Machining
• Automotive and Motorcycle Part Machining
• 3C Industries
• Aerospace Part Machining
• Semi-conductor Industry
• FMC&FMS Unmanned Production Lines
The FEELER FMH Series Horizontal Machining Centers are designed and engineered with efficiency, stability and heavy duty in mind. It is a machining center excellent for precision mold machining and heavy parts machining. The brand new design concept of FMH series horizontal machining centers are dedicated to machine both mass production parts and general molds with high accuracy. The outstanding performance of FMH series machines from FEELER brings you the utmost cutting efficiency as well as maximum profitability.
SPECIAL HIGH/LOW LINEAR WAYS CONSTRUCTION
• The T-shaped base is an integrated 3-layer box-type construction combined with rib reinforcement to maximize the rigidity and stability of the machine.
• The housing-type double-wall column is ruggedly constructed to assure high accuracy during heavyduty machining.
• The base is specially designed with high/low linear ways, which effectively shorten force loading lines while greatly increasing machining stability.
THREE AXES LINEAR WAYS HANDLES HEAVY LOADS
• Three axes are fully equipped with linear guide ways, combined with double rows support at both sides, for increased loading capacity, high rigidity and high accuracy. No further maintenance is required for long term operations.