|Work Table mm||ø350|
|X-axis Travel mm||650|
|Y-axis Travel mm||520|
|Z-axis Travel mm||480|
|Spindle Speed rpm||12,000 ( 12,000/15,000 )|
|Spindle Power kW||18.5 ( 18.5/22 )|
|Tool Magazine Capacity (Opt.)||24 (30 / 40 / 60 )|
|Machine Weight kg||6,200|
- Extra wide column and base design to ensure best support and cutting rigidity.
- High quality and rugged MEEHANITE® casting maintains optimum accuracy.
- Linear guideways adopted for fast and smooth axial movement.
- Pre-tensioned ball screws with direct drive motors achieve high torque and low backlash.
- 150°(+30°/ -120°) A-axis tilting angle increases the ability of machining.
- Rotary table surface is at the same level as the 5th axis centerline to ensure machining accuracy.
- ø350 mm (ø13.78″) table size with ø50 mm (ø1.97″) table-through hole design.
- Workpiece Dimensions ø400 x 310 mm (ø15.75″ x 12.2″).
- 6 Piping preparation for fixture (Air pressure x 2 + Hydraulic x 4).
- 24T (30T opt.) Disk type.
- 40 / 60 / 90 / 120T (opt.) Chain type.
- ATC door design is standard that prevents coolant and chips from entering tool magazine.
- YCM self-manufactured 12,000 rpm IDD PLUS spindle.
- Spindle Power 22 kW, 15,000 rpm spindle (opt.) for hi-power, hi-speed machining.
- Cooling system design on spindle motor seat, quill, and bearing offers most reliable machining capability.
- Micro Oil-air Lubrication System (opt.)
- Reliable Helical Disc Spring
- Simultaneous Taper & Flange Contact Design
- BBT40 Spindle Design with spindle and taper dual surface contact ensures longer tool life, and exceptional cutting rigidity with high accuracy.
- Enhance precision, quality and efficiency of 3D surface machining.
- Reduce tool length and increase rigidity to obtain superior machining quality.
- Cutting with the belly and edge of the tool to increase tool life.
- Reduce fixture error and lessen workpiece loading/uploading time.
- Saves manufacturing cost for fixture and electrode costs.
- Reduces machining process, machining cost while improving productivity.
- Increase productivity through unmanned machining.
- Enhance quality and reliability of products.
- Reduce non-cutting or change waiting time.