|Work Table mm||5,000 x 2,100|
|X-axis Travel mm||5,200|
|Y-axis Travel mm||2,100|
|Z-axis Travel mm||762[Z:30”]/1016[Z:40”]|
|Spindle Speed rpm||4,500(6,000/10,000)|
|Spindle Power kW||22|
|Tool Magazine Capacity (Opt.)||40 ( 60 / 120 )|
|Machine Weight kg||52,000|
- Turcite-B design on Z-axis strengthens rigidity and damping capacity reducing overhang and vibration problems.
- Extra wide column base with boots design prevents the headstock from leaning forward.
- Internal ribs structure design through FEM analysis delivers high rigidity and stability.
- In the picture, A and B are designed by competitors and YCM respectively.
- Direct drive gearbox design on X-axis offers smooth axial response, high torque, and low backlash.
- X-axis is equipped with 3 roller type guideways and numerous slider blocks for great load capacity of 18 slider blocks.
- 3 roller type guideways on Y-axis strongly support the headstock and saddle.
- 4,500 rpm spindle speed is standard with 2-step gear transmission.
- The spindle incorporates roller type spindle bearings for extremely high cutting rigidity.
- The 2-step gear transmission provides 88.87 kgf-m torque output at 241 rpm ideal for machining hard material.