|Work Table mm||3,000 x 1,500|
|X-axis Travel mm||3,200|
|Y-axis Travel mm||2,400|
|Z-axis Travel mm||762(1,016)|
|Spindle Speed rpm||18,000|
|Spindle Taper||HSK A63|
|Spindle Power kW||70|
|Tool Magazine Capacity (Opt.)||40 ( 60 / 120 )|
|Machine Weight kg||29,000|
- One-piece Column
- One-piece Base
- Ultimate rigidity and proportion of the headstock
- Internal double A type ribbed bed design through FEM analysis offers full support for table.
- 1,800 mm distance between columns increases the stability of machine
- Roller type linear guideways on X / Y / Z-axis.
- Y axis linear guideways design with large span with horizontal and vertical directions which can take the saddle weight and machining force.
- Direct driven motors on Y / Z-axis reduce backlash and ensure perfect axial accuracy.
- X-axis is gearbox driven.
- The work table is precisely ground before assembled to ensure DCV series excellent machining results.
- 10 tons maximum table machining loading.
- DD motor drive, no backlash.
- B/C axis rotary speed 100 rev/min.
- C-axis includes three roller bearings to increase rigidity and accuracy.
- B-axis high rigidity and high accuracy cross roller bearing.
- Heidenhain accuracy encoder included as standard.
- Pneumatic positioning clamping equipment.
- Over travel protection design.
- B-axis anti-drop function at power outage.
- Deliver maximum spindle speed of up to 18,000 rpm driven by 56/70kW motor