|VQ400 (Submerged Type)|
|Max. work piece dimensions (mm)||750 x 550 x 215
|Wire diameter (mm)||Ø 0.15 - 0.3|
|Max. work piece weight (kg)||500|
|Number of axes controlled||5 Axis AC servo motor|
|Table travel of X Y (mm)||400 x 300|
|Maximum taper angle||±22°/ 80|
|U & V axis travel (mm)||80 x 80|
|Machine dimensions (mm)||2100 x 2420 x 2100|
|Z axis travel (mm)||220|
|Machine weight (kg)||2800|
|Tank capacity (L)||650|
|Paper filter||2 / pcs|
- To ensure thermal balance, rib location is designed by Finite Element Analysis (FEA) assuring an optimized rigid structure.
- Rigid U and V truss design.
- High response AC servo motor for provide accuracy.
- Stainless steel worktable hardened with HRC50.
- Water-cooled lower arm prevents thermal expansion caused by heat build-up, maintaining accuracy.
- Laser calibration – for the calibration and compensation of pitch errors or displacement errors of the machine structure.
- Micron level precision is achieved through the selection of class leading machine motion elements. The cryogenically treated C1 grade ball screws are driven by high resolution AC servomotors, and are supported by widely spaced linear guide ways for maximum stability.