Kaeser Cooling Air (KCA) units are non-cycling refrigerated dryers. Compressed air flows directly into an air-to-refrigerant heat exchanger (evaporator) to cool the air to approximately 40°F. KCAs are ideally suited for applications such as cooling molds and parts to increase production rates in plastics, metal and glass production.
Important features and advantages:
- Produces 40°F outlet air temperature for applications requiring cold, compressed air
- Premium grade 316 stainless-steel, copper-brazed, plate heat exchanger with large, smooth channel flow offers excellent heat transfer and low pressure drop
- Non-cycling, hermetic compressor with R-134a refrigerant requires no maintenance
- Integral condensate drain automatically discharges liquid from dryer without air loss
- Three-micron Kaeser Filtered Separator to remove bulk moisture and particulates