Models: KCF 20 and KCF 100
Capacities: up to 500 scfm
The Kaeser Condensate Filter (KCF) is a convenient and economical way to handle contaminated compressor condensate in most small to midsize systems. The easily-removable cartridge separates the oil from the water. The water can be discharged into any municipal drain. After 4-6 months of use, the cartridge is then sent for proper disposal in the disposal bag provided.
Important features and advantages:
- Compatible with most standard lubricants
- Simple, reliable operation
- Quick and easy filter cartridge changeout
- No electricity required for operation
- Multiple units connect together to handle larger systems
- Multiple lines can be connected via optional manifold
- Disposal bag provided with each cartridge
Compressor Capacities: up to 5400 scfm
Kaeser’s Eco-Drain Series of electronic condensate drain traps efficiently eliminate moisture from the compressed air system. They are ideally suited for equipment such as dryers and filters. The capacitance sensor technology ensures that only condensate is released – not valuable compressed air.
Important features and advantages:
- Reliable condensate removal in a variety of industrial and commercial environments
- Wear-free, capacitance level sensor
- Electronically controlled diaphragm valve releases condensate not compressed air
- Patented valve technology protects internal components from contamination even in harsh environments
- Simple installation and maintenance
Automatic Magnetic Drains
Model: AMD 6550
Compressor Capacities: up to 35,000 scfm
Kaeser Automatic Magnectic Drains (AMD) remove condensate and other contaminants from your air system. The large capacity of automatic magnetic drains makes them suitable for a broad range of applications. Highly dependable and requiring little maintenance, automatic magnetic drains maintain a “liquid seal” which prevents compressed air loss. Unlike traditional float drains, the operating mechanisms are isolated from condensate so no fouling or sticking occurs.
- Installs faster than common piping
- No specialized trades are needed
- No threading, welding, or brazing pipe
- No special tools are needed
- Simple mounting and connecting hardware
- Can connect to existing systems with other pipe types
- Easy to add on to or disassemble for your changing needs
Steel Fab Tanks
Dominion Air & Machinery stocks Steel Fab Tanks up to 400 gallons.
Steel Fab is among the largest manufacturers of ASME air receivers in North America. They are a key supplier to most major compressor OEMs and compressor distributors. Their facility has multiple production lines dedicated to pressure vessels ranging from 10” to 72” diameter. They carry a large inventory of standard commercial and industrial air receivers for immediate shipment.
In addition to providing standard product, Steel Fab has been fabricating custom vessels since 1933. They have many work stations capable of manufacturing custom products up to 144” in diameter.
• Efficient Line Production
• On site Powder Coating
• Central Geographic Location
• Major support for Compressed Air OEMs
• Multiple stocking locations for standard air receivers (USA & Canada)
• Precision Laser Cutting
• Computer Radiography
• Various finishing options including galvanizing
• All standard air receivers have CRN
• Fabrication to ABS and USCG standards
• ASME and SELO (China) certified
Anderol® 46 Supreme
Anderol® 46 Supreme is special formulation sold exclusively by Dominion Air & Machinery.
• Optimizes performance over a wide temperature range.
• Non-Carbonizing; leaves minimal deposits.
• Excellent oxidative and thermal stability.
• Low pour point.
• Low coefficient of friction.
• Extended drain intervals when compared to mineral oils.
• Enhanced demulsibility when compared to other PAG/POE lubricants.