- Spindle is mounted on two precision tapered roller bearings and one
ball bearing. This triple bearing support system ensures accuracy and
rigidity at all times.
- Spindle bearings are imported from Germany.
- Headstock can be adjusted for heavy irregular work piece at high speed turning
to ensure vibration free operations.
- Handles are used for engaging gears, built with locking pins to prevent
from being knocked out of place accidentally or under heavy cutting
conditions. Repositioning of handles is done by pulling the springloaded
handle back and then shifting.
- Universal gearbox design allows easy selection of inch and metric
threading by just turning the lever to the assigned position instead of
changing individual gears outside the headstock.
- Selection of gears at the gearbox is done by a rotational style lever that
results in less movement of the gears compared with the back-and-forth
shifting style lever. Less movement of the gears means less wear and
- For maximum stability and minimum distortion, the entire base of
the machine is made out of one-piece casting. The casting is made
using the high quality Meehanite process to ensure high tensile strength
with excellent vibration dampening features.
- Gap bed design allows extra large work piece to be chucked at the spindle
when the gap is taken out.
- Bedways are induction hardened and ground for durability.
- Headstock gears are hardened and ground, made out of Chrom-Moly
alloy steel for maximum wear.
- Headstock is equipped with a jog button that allows inching movement of
the spindle for easy engagement of gears.
- One shot lube system is installed in the apron to direct lube oil to all the sliding surfaces.
• Coolant System
• Work Light
• Full Length Splash Guard
• Chuck Guard
• Steady Rest
• Follower Rest
• 4-Way Tool Post
• Digital Readout Systems
• Taper Attachment
• Face Plate
• Micrometer Carriage Stop
• Z-Axis Rapid Traverse
(Standard on 120” & 160” Between Center Machines)