Enshu GE Series
Ultra performance 400mm pallet, 40-taper traveling column horizontal machining center of the latest design. Totally expandable in the field in tools, pallet pools and systems. Easily grows with your company, add tools and pallets for endless possibilities.
A 500mm pallet, 40-taper horizontal machining center that has been a trusted high performer. Offers large travels and a high-speed, heavy cutting spindle. Delivers ultra-performance in speed, thermal stability and unwavering reliability. Totally expandable in the field in both tools and pallet changer configurations. Easily grows with your company for endless possibilities.
A high performance heavy cutting 500mm pallet 50-taper horizontal machining center. Features oversized spindle bearings and 13,000 RPM 40HP spindle for high metal removal in steels and aluminum. Equipped standard with chilled spindle and ballscrews, the JE80G delivers thermal stability and extended duty cycle.
The GE90H is a 630mm 50-taper horizontal of the next generation design. It will offer a full range of ATC capacities and pallet system choices.
Inherited principle of space-saving design
In response to user requests for more tools made after the release of the USL-300 model, the USL-480 can be fitted with four standard tools. The remarkably slimmed-down USL-480 is only 480mm wide with the 160mm-long X-axis stroke maintained.
In pursuit of high-precision cutting
The built-in spindle with “zero-center design” lessens the relative displacement of the spindle unit and achieves greater cutting accuracy.
Shortened cycle time
The built-in spindle motor demonstrates a significant reduction in rise time (0 to 10,000min-1) to 1 second or less.* With the automatic loading mechanism installed, the time required for workpiece loading is only 4 seconds.
Only 1,150 mm machine width Ultra-Compact Design
The machine is a slim design with width of only 1,150mm and still comes with a 120mm stroke X-Axis and 230mm stroke Z-Axis. Even with a slim width, it is still designed with 450mm door opening. The machine accessories are placed in front or in accessible locations on the machine as emphasis to routine maintenance.
Takamaz XY-2000 Plus
TAKAMAZ’s top compound machining center “XY-2000” has been redesigned. We have developed this specifically to provide larger work diameter, higher-level compound machining, and increased productivity, without changing the floor space. The first spindle is capable of bar work diameters up to a maximum of φ65mm※. Complex milling work is greatly considered with the combination of Y-axis control and rotary tools. This brings to fruition a high-functionality multi-machine capable of bar work and chuck work, expanding the capabilities in the area of lathe machining.
The maximum bar work diameter is φ51mm, standard, and an 8-inch chuck can be mounted on both spindles. In addition, for the first spindle only, it is possible to modify the spindle to handle bar work diameters up to φ65mm.
Along with increased spindle diameter, the spindle motor power is also increased. An AC18.5/15kW motor is mounted for the first spindle while an AC11/7.5kW motor for the second spindle is mounted, making it possible to perform at even higher level of compound machining, and then some.
A unique answer to the problems of small run production
- Ideal for jobs that run in a few hours or a couple of days
- Great for machinists who already know ProtoTRAK
- Shop floor production system that one man can run
- “Problem jobs” that don’t fit into the production system or the toolroom
Kingston CL-38 Series
A powerful and rigid CNC lathe for versatile applications.
The CL-38 is a perfect machine for heavy duty turning and high precision machining. Designed to be a universal CNC turning lathe, it is suitable for the medium to large workpiece, the barstock, and the shaft. Incorporated with a choice of turrets, it offers flexible working modes in both production and non-production jobs.
• FANUC 0iTC, FANUC 0iTD
• Spindle motor 30 HP
• V8 front turret and H6 rear turret
• Single or double chuck ready
Choice of distance between centers:
40″ / 60″ / 80″ / 120″ / 160″
Spindle bore: 4.7″”, 7.08””
Chevalier FSG CNC Series
The FSG-H818CNC & FSG-B818CNC grinding machines are high precision, high efficiency multi purpose CNC profile grinders. These machines are designed to meet current and future grinding requirements such as intricate profiles, mold components and are well suited for parts of aircraft, automobile, electronic, medical, machine tool, and defense industries.
Chevalier FSG-2A818/3A818 Automatic Series
Series features a smooth and accurate movement with low friction to ensure high accuracy and longer way life. The proximity switches let the operator set the right stroke for each workpiece. The precision 0.0001″ graduated microfeed device (worm and wormgear design) ensures precise positioning of the cross axis.
• Vertical feed is driven by AC motor and equipped with automatic downfeed device and manual microdownfeed device
• Cross movement is driven by AC motor
• Longitudinal table movement is driven by hydraulic unit
• Table traverses on hardened & ground guideways w/ steel ball bearings
• Turcite-B laminated and hand-scraped machine slideways
• Table reversing mechanism
• Elevating microfeed device
Select Machine MCV300
Meehanite Casting Structure
- Certified Meehanite cast iron to ensure a steady foundation. Heavy ribbed throughout for high rigidity and excellent mechanical and thermal stability.
Rigid Box Way
- The sliding surfaces are coated with Turcite-B antifriction lining material.
It is carefully hand scraped to achieve high accuracy and good retention of lubricating oil, essential for a long accurate life.
Heavy Load Table
- A Highly rigid-design structure, with maximum table load 770 lbs.
Top Open Front Door
- Operators can get closer to the table, which makes setup easier.
- Well balanced, rigid and easy, maintenance, which is built in temperature controlled environment. Spindle, bearings, housing and spacer are individually selected in-house before assembly. Each unit is tested to ensure performance and accuracy before being installed into the machine.
Chip Flush System
- A simple but efficient chip removal mechanism for easily conveying chips outside the machine.
Automatic Tool Changer
- The armless type transmission mechanism provides rapid, stable and reliable tool change; also it is controlled by PLC software for quicker tool selection to reduce non-cutting time. The standard capacity is 16 tools, with an option for Arm-type with 24 tools.
Fanuc Oi-Mate D CNC Control
Select Machine V700
- MEEHANITE cast iron for all major machine parts.
- Box type headstock construction provides outstanding cutting capability.
- Heavy duty roller guide ways with wide spacing.
- Direct driven on 3-axes ball screw.
- Working surface 31.5” x 15.7”.
Heavy Duty Roller Guide Ways
- Linear guide ways are in roller bearing type.
Spiral Type Chip Conveyor
- Standard spiral type chip conveyor in the middle removes chips easily.
Two Independent Pumps
- Ensure efficient cooling to work piece and strong chip flushing during machining.
With Fanuc Oi-MD CNC Control
YCM NH Series
YCM horizontal machining centers are specially developed for high efficiency machining industries; automotive parts such as transmission case, engine blocks, valves and vane pump and medium to large precision molds. The high quality and strengthened castings are the accuracy foundation of its kind. Various spindle configuration and modular, and coolant through spindle feature suit different machining requirements. Direct driven axial structure of pretension ballscrews ensure the high accuracy level, and reliability. The ATC mechanism is of the highest reliability, and the widely adopted APC feature the flexibility and automation of machining solution.
YCM NSV Series
YCM NXV Series
The NXV series offers excellent cost performance with high precision and affordable price. NXV1020A incorporates the features of high speed and high rigidity satisfying diverse machining requirements of automotive job shops and electronics industries. The high precision NXV1020AM meets your demands for die & mold machining of automotive, mechanic and electronic industries.
YCM NDV Series
The NDV series provides superb cutting accuracy through optimal structural design with high dampening effect. The exclusive high performance machining mode of the NDV series enables the fastest machining efficiency and optimal accuracy. Definitely, the NDV series is the best choice for die & mold industries
YCM FV50T Series
- Axial rapid speed at 48m/min and Axial Acceleration at 1G.
- IDD spindle is capable of high acceleration and high precision to extend the tool lifecycle.
- ATC unit is built with turret design. It only takes 1.5 second for T to T.
- Table size is 650mm X 400mm.
- Maximum loading capability is 250kg.
- Capable of fitting 4th axial rotary table or fixture to increase productivity.
- Equipped with YCM made high precision spindle displaying low vibration and low deviation.
- FANUC 0iMD control effectively combines high speed, high precision, and high efficiency.
- Capable of being equipped with Robotic Arm to meet the requirement of automation.
- Rear slant type base design for easy chip disposal.
- The spindle, equipped with cutting flush tube, removes the chips easily.
- Extra large coolant tank design increases the loading capability of chip disposal.
YCM NMV Series
NMV Series Vertical Machining Center is the latest developed machine for efficient production industries; widely adopted in automobile, aerospace, electronic and precision die & mold industries ; especially its large Y-axis travel design accommodates most molds & dies applications.
YCM FP Series
The ultimate double column vertical machining center, FP series, is the combination of high accuracy, high rigidity and high power. This series is designed for high accuracy and high performance mold industry and are also extensively applied to automative, aerospace and 3C industry.